Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Regional Technical Associates Analyst
The role holder will be responsible for bridging the gap between Technology and the business using supporting mechanisms and act as a first level bridge to business divisions, regional branches, international businesses, mergers & acquisitions. They must articulate business technology gaps but also balance them against what is technologically feasible and financially and functionally reasonable.
- Create Awareness of IT offerings / policies / processes / procedures to business divisions across the group
- Manager IT service surveys (carry out and follow up for resolution using Feedback)
- Visit Regional Branches Physically and assist resolve any Technology Related Issues at the Branch while on the ground with support of other Tech experts at Group Head office.
- Carry out basic trainings on the use of the Technology Tools – such as ITSM, emails and access of documents in the Intranet / Share point / website.
- Share developments, key Initiatives, and Innovations that Technology is running with (Those already done and those in Progress) that have an impact to Regional Branches.
- Escalate any Technology Issues to the Relationship Managers that the End User Support person cannot resolve at site.
- Share Feedback on areas of improvement and what Technology is doing right in supporting Branches- with the larger KCB Group Technology Team.
- Evaluate branch technology tools at the branch i.e., PCs, Server, Printers, Counter notes, Network equipment and server rooms
- Manage escalations pending from ITSM calls out of SLA.
- Offering 1st Line Support
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Technology, Statistics, or a related field of study.
- ITIL Foundation/ MCSA (Microsoft suite) certification.
- 3 years’ progressive experience in IT.
- 3 years’ experience in at least two IT disciplines such as Networks, System Support -T24/CQ/BPM, Hardware maintenance
- 3 years’ prior working experience in a Support Environment
- 2 years’ experience in data analysis and management reporting.
The above position is demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Wednesday 1st February 2023.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.