Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Senior Legal Counsel, Regulatory Affairs
- Representing the Group in Public policy matters and stakeholder engagement and input on legislation during drafting.
- Regulatory Issues management (Review and analysis and position statements. Stakeholder and regulatory (includes regional/international) compliance – CBK, CMA, CA, IRA, RBA, CAK, KAMP, PRISK).
- Legislation and regulation analysis (review and analysis, preparation of position statements and business advisory).
- Consolidation of analysis of legislation and advisory statements (position statements and resultant action matrix).
- Product and outsourcing regulatory approvals (Prudential guideline requirements for approval of products, outsourcing).
- Responding to and dealing with customer complaints through regulators (CBK and CAK).
- Group wide approach to regulatory affairs.
- Any other duties as may be required.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) from a recognized institution.
- Diploma in Law.
- Master’s degree in Law will be an added advantage.
- 5 years’ post – admission experience.
- 4 years’ experience in Legal Drafting, Corporate & Commercial Practice and Risk Management.
- 3 years’ experience in Legal Communication and Advocacy.
The above position is demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 27th January 2023.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.