Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
The Wealth Advisor will assist in the development and growth of Wealth Management business through all sales channels in the KCB Bank group to meet budget annual revenue targets by effectively driving all internal and external sales teams. He/she will make sure that the organizational footprint in the market is prominent and in turn generate sales and revenue by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products & services.
- Take responsibility for the business performance and delivery of set targets for KCB Capital Limited by providing effective leadership, motivation, marketing support and technical assistance to Branches and selected Relationship Managers.
- Leverage key marketing initiatives being undertaken by the bank and KCB Capital Limited in the region while working closely with the branch management teams to spot opportunities for KCB Capital Limited Wealth business.
- To ensure a planned and systematic growth in Wealth revenue generation through sales strategies, branch and direct sales channels in the Bank network.
- Maintain strong working relationships with the bank branch managers for acquisition of new investment customers.
- Function as point of contact for customer support and ensure queries are resolved in a timely and professional manner.
- To liaise with department heads and sales managers of sales channels in the bank and work towards a planned and sustainable growth of Wealth business throughout the region.
- To guide KCB Capital Limited Wealth team, sales, direct sales, and branch channel teams to cross sell opportunities across departments and KCB group.
- To build an effective sales culture and a Multi-product sales environment in the team through strong sales and relationship management principles and practices.
- Direct marketing to certain clients and co-marketing with Relationship Managers Deliver solutions/proposals which lead to action by clients Promote higher share of wallet from clients.
- To formulate sales and marketing plans/strategies on a monthly and annual basis. Formulate sales budgets, sales presentation in the designated branches/ regions.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Must have a University Degree preferably in a Business related field.
- 3 years’ progressive experience preferably in financial markets.
- 3 years’ experience in business development
- 2 years’ experience in sales force management.
- Knowledge of Investment Banking products, financial services sales processes, the data protection act, latest market trends as well as challenges.
- Sound technical understanding of the regulatory/operating environment with respect to the Capital Markets Authority and financial services
- Sound understanding of Wealth Management and knowledge of internal business controls.
- Demonstrable cross-cultural, people/stakeholder/executive relationship management skills, team motivation and leadership competence.
The above position is demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Tuesday 7th February 2023.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.