Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- Test strategy formulation which includes decomposing the business and technical requirements into test scenarios, defining test data requirements, managing test case creation and other testing preparation activities.
- Formal reviews of test plans, designs, and requirements documents with cross-functional teams.
- Perform effort estimates for projects QA activities and tasks and develop plans and schedules based on the estimates.
- Implement Test Automation leveraging test automation frameworks.
- Executes and reports on planned tests, report and manage defects, regress software fixes for new and existing products, assist development with replicating and debugging problems and develop new test automation solutions as needed.
- Design, implement and manage automated suites of black-box and white-box test scripts.
- Research, Develop and/or Recommend tools to assist QA Analysts in test planning, execution, and reporting.
- Utilize tools such as code coverage tools to assess the coverage of test suites and make recommendations for additional test cases.
- Monitor test execution across multiple code branches and multiple platforms and performing code reviews.
- Management and maintenance of Test Environments.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field of study required.
- Added advantage-ISTQB / ISTQB Agile Tester Certification / Certified Test Engineer (CSTE) / Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA) / Certified associate in software Testing (CAST) / CMSQ (Certified Manager of Software Quality)
- PRINCE II (Practitioner) /AgilePM / PMI-ACP / Certified Agile Project is added advantage.
- 3 years’ experience in software Development
- 3 years of experience in software Quality Assurance
- 2 years in software Test Automation