Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
The Forensic Investigator will report to the Senior Manager, Forensic Services Investigations and will be responsible for the prevention, detection, and response to fraud risk in KCB Bank Group.
- Implement fraud prevention strategies.
- Implement detective mechanisms against fraud schemes.
- Carry out fraud risk assessments.
- Carry out forensic and fraud investigations.
- Prepare forensic and fraud investigation reports.
- Update the fraud database from time to time.
- Enhance business wide fraud awareness.
- Collect and collate fraud intelligence and appropriately disseminate to the business.
- Undertake special preventive, detective and investigative assignments as required by the business.
- Report fraud cases to relevant law enforcement agencies for necessary action, provide prosecutorial support and attend court cases as advisable.
- Monitor industry fraud trends with a view to advising the business appropriately.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Degree from a University recognized by CUE in preferably Computer Science, Finance, Business, Banking, Law, Criminal Justice Studies, or a relevant field. MBA degree will be an added advantage.
- Professional qualification in CFE / CISA / CISM or other relevant certification is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience covering Fraud Detection, Prevention, and Investigations.
- At least 3 years’ experience using Analytics techniques and tools (Linear and Logistic Regression, Clustering Techniques, Neural Network, Decision Trees, etc.)
- Familiarity with wide array of Fraud Analysis tools, applications, and solutions
- Advanced knowledge of Banking Operations and its Business functions
- Leadership competencies in Operational Decision making and Strategic Planning
- Good management skills including organizational, presentation & communication, writing, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated high integrity.
The above position is demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday 23rd September 2022.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.