Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
To provide overall leadership to the Drop in Centre. In addition, provide leadership and technical support to the management and running of the drop in centre for the provision of quality health related services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the day to day activities of the center
- Coordinate, monitor and evaluate the progress and performance of the project to ensure they meet acceptable performance standards
- Provide leadership in developing work schedules for the centre to allow for smooth running of client identification registration and service acquisition including referrals.
- Oversee the day to day management and running of the DIC particularly diagnosis and management of client health conditions with a focus on MARPS, women and youth
- Review, monitor and evaluate the progress and performance of the DIC activities to ensure they meet acceptable performance standards
- Oversee the preparation of the budgets for specific actions including procurement of commodities (where applicable) under direct supervision by the position.
- Prepare regular progress management reports
- Develop appropriate strategies for networking and collaboration with government and non-governmental partners involved in MARPs initiatives.
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor
Qualifications and Experience
- Must a holder of Higher Diploma in Clinical Nursing
- Must be a registered Clinical Officer
- At least three (3) years relevant experience in a similar position
Must demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Organization skills
- Planning skills
- Team playing skills
- Communication skills
- Operational skills
- Report Writing Skills
- Initiative, diligence and attention to detail
- Good communication and leadership skills
Applications should be sent strictly via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: COB, 30th September, 2022
Please note that we can only accept applications received by email. Applications received after the deadline time and date will not be accepted.
Please submit a cover letter and a résumé. On the subject line, indicate the title of position applied for.
KANCO is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against: color, race, nationality, ethnicity, religion or belief, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, age, HIV/AIDS Status, and disability.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Download the Document here