Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Reports to the Senior Asset Services Officer-Heavy Maintenance & ensures efficient operation of a safe and secure technical records and archival system for timely distribution / provision of data for maintenance planning, reliability tracking and safe operation of Kenya airways and third party aircraft that meets KQ and regulatory requirements.
- Operate a secure and safe technical l records archiving and retrieval system where all completed maintenance records are stored as per the KCAA requirements
- Ensure the Designed and developed filing systems, business classification schemes as per KCAA and Kenya airways requirements.
- Ensure that the archives management policies and framework in the management of records system are followed as per KCAA and Kenya airways requirements.
- Plan and assign resources to meet the requirements of a sound and acceptable technical records system
- Liaison with relevant Kenya airways departments/KCAA; manufactures, lessors on technical records matters; and irregularities to the appropriate department.
- Ensure aircraft records are acceptable to airworthiness/owners requirements during delivery/redelivery of aircrafts, engines, landing gears, propellers, APU,OC/CM and life limited components
- Ensure all work processes/instructions and procedures are in place and understandable by the team in order to meet the requirements of a sound and acceptable technical records and archival system
- Ensure timely data capture and correctness of data entered in the aircraft maintenance system
- Ensure timely availability of accurate aircrafts/components hours and cycles to contracted parties such as owners, lessors and maintenance providers
- Perform pre-delivery audit of incoming aircrafts maintenance records to confirm correctness and availability as per KCAA and Kenya Airways requirements.
- Aircraft, Engine and APU logbooks updating -to ensure timely provision of accurate data and life limited parts to facilitate certificate of Airworthiness renewals, and engines/landing gears/APU maintenance and repairs
- Compile and provide accurate and up-to-date aircraft maintenance records during aircraft re-deliveries/sale.
- Aircraft build and component life set up in Aircraft Maintenance Management system
- Maintenance data entry and control
Knowledge, Skills and experience;
- Degree in either Information Science, Computer science, it’s equivalent or
- Diploma in Information Science, Computer science, Record Management or its equivalent with 2 years experience in records management
- Knowledge of KCAA requirements and Kenya Airways procedures
- Minimum of 2 years experience in records management
- Basic knowledge of aircraft regulatory requirements and maintenance documentation.
- Has basic knowledge on how to complete standard paperwork and records, filling in form of accurately and legibly.
- Aircraft documentation course
- Sensitive to details
- Accountable and Reliable
- Team player
- Precise data collection
- Good communicator
- Organized and neat
- Time conscious
How to apply:
If you fit the profile, then apply today! Please submit a copy of your detailed Curriculum Vitae here on LinkedIn only by Friday, 30th September 2022.
Due to the volume of applications that we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Kenya Airways is an equal opportunity employer.