This job has been expired
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Write technical documentation.
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer technology, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related degree
Years of Experience (Minimum)
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer for at least 4 Years
- Proven experience in .Net Development (ASP.Net & C#) Good knowledge of SEO, web application development, network diagnostics, and analytical tools
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Proficient with SQL or Oracle database Ability to multitask with strict time constraints, budgets, and business goals.
- Leadership or Management experience managing a team.
- Uphold company’s policies and procedures.
- Creativity while creating and working on the website.
- Meticulous and organized approach to work
- Thoroughness and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Familiarity with agile business practices
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude.
- Researching different and new software and maintaining software documentation.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle process
- Git/ Azure Devops Behavioral competencies
- Working in collaboration with various teams on multiple projects
- Operating in the industry with expert guidance in the field
- Hands-on experience with creating user-friendly web pages
- Learning opportunity with scope of growth
- Work closely with project managers and designers
- Requirement to provide creative solutions to solve complex problems
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment for projects
- University degree in IT or relevant field Additional Qualifications
- ITIL foundation certification
- A+ or equivalent Vendor based technical training/ certification e.g., HP/Dell
- Years of Experience (Minimum) At least 1- 3 years’ experience in offering technical IT support in a busy environment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.