Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Kenya Broadcasting Corporation is a State Corporation established under the KBC Act (Cap. 221) and operating under the Ministry of ICT, Innovation and Youth Affairs. The Corporation is committed to excellence in broadcast services to our audiences, customers and the public. The mandate of the Corporation is to inform, educate and entertain the public through Radio, Television and Digital Media platforms.
The Corporation wishes to fill the following positions under Radio Services Department with a dynamic, self-driven and results-oriented professional to achieve its corporate objectives.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
REF: RD/ 01/07/2022: PRESENTER /PRODUCER – SUBA (1 POSITION)
- Research and interviewing
- Concept development
- Translation and scripting
- Programme production
- Diploma in Radio Production/Broadcast Journalism/Mass Communication
- Bachelors degree in a related field will be an added advantage
- Minimum of KSCE C- with excellent performance in Kiswahili and English
- At least one year exposure to radio packaging and on-air presentation
- Good understanding of Kiswahili, English and fluency in Suba language
- Ability to translate from English and Kiswahili to Abasuba Language
- A good understanding of both secular and religious vernacular music
- An interest in the generation and use of creative sounds such as sweepers , drops, effects and other on-air promotional properties
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to se of Broadcast software packages and ICT skills
- Use of social media.
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria must submit a detailed updated CV; copies of relevant certificates/testimonials; application/cover letter demonstrating how they qualify for the relevant position and names/contact information for three (3) referees.
Applications addressed to the undersigned must be received on or before22ndAugust,2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
‘’KBC is an equal opportunity employer. Women, Persons with Disabilities and the Marginalized are encouraged to apply’’.
KENYA BROADCASTING CORPORATION
P.O. BOX 30456-00100
CONTROLLER OF PROGRAMMES – WESTERN REGION
P.O. BOX 844