Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
RECORDS MANAGEMENT OFFICER I, KIMC GRADE 7 (1 POST) REF NO. KIMC/RMO/ HR/01/2023
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing disposal schedules;
- Disposing closed files in accordance with relevant Government regulations;
- Updating and maintaining up to date file movement records;
- Ascertaining the general cleanliness of the registry; and
- Guiding and supervising staff working under him or her.
For appointment to this grade, an Officer must have:
- Served in the grade of Records Management Officer II in the public service or in a comparable position in the Private Sector for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: Records /Information Management or its equivalent or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution;
- Certificate in computer applications skills; and
- Shown Merit, integrity and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
Terms of Service
The successful candidate will be on Permanent and Pensionable terms of service. The Minimum basic salary for this position will range from Kshs. 49,329 – 68,909 per month exclusive of allowances.
How to Apply:
Candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their applications quoting job reference number accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae; copies of Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card, Transcripts and Testimonials; Daytime Contacts; Full Names and Contacts of three (3) referees to be addressed to:
The Director/ CEO
Kenya Institute of Mass Communication
Uholo Road, (South B), Nairobi
Off Mombasa Road
P.O. Box 42422 – 00100
So as to reach him not later than 7th February, 2023 at 4.30 pm
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Successful candidates after interviews will be required to obtain the following documents:
- Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI)
- Tax compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Clearance from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Clearance certificate from a Credit Reference Bureau Certificate (CRB)
KIMC is an equal opportunity employer; persons with disabilities and people from marginalized groups with requisite qualifications are encouraged to apply.