Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
KEMRI –CCR PHRD clinical trials Project is currently looking for motivated individuals to fill in the following positions:
Position: Field Officer KMR 7 (1 Position)
Reports to: Project Coordinator.
To support community engagement activities, participant recruitment and retention activities for a research clinic team providing services to young and elderly in the general population.
- Work with the clinic team to identify and recruit eligible persons for study participation Identify and support activities aimed at maintaining high retention of study participants Conduct outreach activities in order to engage eligible participants
- Attend and participate in trainings, team/staff meetings, and other events as needed.
- Bring to the study teams’ attention any problems, challenges, observed in study activities Perform other duties as assigned or required.
Education and Professional Training
- Diploma in Nursing or Clinical Medicine from a recognized Institution. A HTS course will be an added advantage
- Basic counseling skills
- Basic IT and social media skills
- Knowledge of non-communicable diseases care will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with direct involvement in patient care or outreach-especially in non-communicable diseases clinics /centers
- Exposure in a clinical research environment is preferred.
- Peer support, outreach and coordination an added advantage Should be familiar with the Ministry of Health systems
- The eligible candidates will be based in Thika with frequent travel to sites within the Thika region and its environs.
Terms of Employment
Employment is a one-year renewable contract with a probation period for the first 3 months. Salary is negotiable within the appropriate grade depending on education, experience and demonstrated competency.
How to Apply
- All applicants must meet each selection criteria detailed in the minimum requirements.
- Must include a current CV with names of at least 2 referees.
- Must include copies of academic and professional certificates.
A duly signed application letter indicating the vacancy reference with copies of documents listed above should be sent to: email@example.com not later than 4th October, 2022.
KEMRI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY; PERSONS WITH DISABILITY, WOMEN, YOUTH AND THOSE FROM MARGINALIZED AREAS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. KEMRI DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF ITS RECRUITMENT PROCESS INCLUDING APPLICATION, INTERVIEW AND PROCESSING OF OFFER LETTER. IF ASKED FOR A FEE, REPORT SUCH REQUEST IMMEDIATELY.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.