Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Position:Finance Interns (2 Position) Vacancy No.FN-01-03-2023
Duration: Six Months
Duties and Responsibilities
This is a training opportunity and the Interns will be trained on the following:
- Imprest reconciliation
- Bank reconciliations
- Tracking expenditure
- Prepare variance reports
- Monitor & ensure payments for vendors are actualized
- Management of Asset register
- Inventory management
- Procurement and tracking of supplies
- Review of imprest surrenders from the field
- Cheque writing and banking
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree, (Finance/Accounting option), Business Administration or equivalent, CPA (II) or ACCA level (I)
- Below 30years of age
Terms of Engagement
Appointment in the Internship program will be for a perio of between 6 months to one Year. The successful candidate will be paid a monthly stipend of 25,000.00 without any other additional benefits. Interns will be expected to take up a personal accident cover and medical Insurance cover for the period of internhip.
How to Apply
- All applicants must meet each selection criteria detailed in the minimum requirements.
- Must include a current CV with names of at least three referees.
- Must include copies of academic and professional certificates.
A duly signed application letter indicating the vacancy reference with copies of documents listed above should be sent to: email@example.com not later than 4th April 2023
KEMRI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITED TO DIVERSITY; PERSONS WITH DISABILITY, WOMEN, YOUTH AND THOSE FROM MARGINALIZED AREAS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
You must be logged in to post a comment.