Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
The industrial attachment opportunities are available in various departments for a maximum period of three (3) months effective January to March 2024.
Interested candidates should:
- Be available full time for the duration of the program (3 months).
- Be a continuing student, pursuing a Degree, Diploma, or Craft Certificate (above stated fields only), from an accredited learning institution.
- Have a valid introduction letter from the respective learning institution.
- Undergraduate Attachment Reference No. KP1/ATTGRAD/24/1
- Diploma Attachment Reference No. KP1/ATTDIP/24/1
- Craft Certificate in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (Power Option) and Craft Certificate in Mechanical/Automotive Engineering, Reference
Method of Application
Interested persons should submit their applications online by visiting the Kenya Power website: http://www.kplc.co.ke under the Public Information tab and Career Opportunities section.
Applications should be received not later than Wednesday, 29th November 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Please read the available online manual for further guidance on the application process.