Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
The Job holder shall ensure the effective delivery of quality nursing services to the health Centre catchment population.
- Complete head-to-toe assessment and re-assessment of patients to identify their care needs
- Develop written care plans based on patient’s needs, monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of interventions
- Carry out monitoring to include vital signs
- Document all assessment data, investigation results, care given, discussions with the multidisciplinary team, and family/patient interactions in an accurate, comprehensive, and timely manner
- Administer medication safely, monitor patient responses to medication, and report adverse reactions promptly.
- Dispose of clinical and non-clinical waste safely in accordance with guidelines
- Prepare for and assist physicians in performing various procedures in the clinic.
- Perform pain assessment and initiate analgesia as per protocol
- Promptly report both clinical and non-clinical unusual findings/incidences to the Clinic Manager
- Identify patient and youth education needs and implement appropriate teaching
- Provide a safe environment for patients through adherence to infection control practices and other safety policies
- Be accountable for judicious and efficient use of resources i.e., accurate and timely billing of clinic stock drugs and consumables
- Care for equipment through proper cleaning, storage, per shift check of the
- inventory and timely reporting and follow-up of non-functional equipment to the Clinic Manager.
- Participate in clinic-based nursing education, quality improvement (QI) projects, audits, spot checks and skill checks
- A diploma in Community Health Nursing
- Registered with the Nursing Council of Kenya
- Certificate in Basic Life Support (BLS)
- At least two years of experience in a busy health facility
- Demonstrate evidence-based knowledge of the current practices in general nursing in an outpatient setup
- Experience in a youth-friendly facility is an added advantage
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, please email your certificate of registration with the relevant professional body, resume and a cover letter indicating your expected salary and availability to email@example.com on or before the close of business on Tuesday 28th November 2023
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.