Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Manager – Talent Management
This role is responsible for overseeing the implementation of strategies that will enable the organization to attract, measure, develop and manage the organization’s talent pool
Key Responsibilities/ Duties / Tasks
- Managerial / Supervisory Responsibilities
- Develop core competencies for various job roles supported by training & development strategies and systems
- Facilitate the realization of result-oriented culture evidently driven by suitable performance management, and leadership development
- Oversee the effectiveness of talent development structure and systems in achieving compliance requirements, optimal efficiency, resource utilization and cost containment
- Identify critical roles as well as build and monitor succession plans for critical roles to ensure business continuity
- Build and implement programs for leadership development to enable the leadership deliver on the business strategy
- Conduct talent assessments and develop mentoring and coaching sessions for employees
- Discuss career-path options with high-potential employees
- Conduct skills gap analyses to determine personnel needs
- Perform benchmark analyses and advise the HR leadership on market trends with regards to attracting and retaining talent
- Monitoring and evaluating talent management strategies and reporting on the same
- Maintenance of an updated talent pool
- Day-to-day operations, supervision, management of performance and development of staff in the unit
- Facilitate implementation of the work plans for the following corporate initiatives in the unit: Audit, Integrity, QMS and Risk Management.
- Drive initiatives to improve ethics, culture and facilitate change management in the unit
Operational Responsibilities / Tasks
- Development and Management of Training of Budgets
- Approval of Requisitions For Procurement
- Approval of Imprest/IOU
Responsibility for Physical Assets
- Responsible for physical assets assigned by the institution.
- Provide oversight for all departmental physical assets.
Decision Making / Job Influence
- Make strategic, operational and financial decisions.
- Assigns work to subordinates.
- Monitors subordinates work performance.
- Appraises/evaluates subordinates performance.
- Works predominantly in a comfortable environment
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills).
- A degree in Human Resource Management or related field from a recognized institution.
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
- Post graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management, Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP)
- Membership to a Professional Body – IHRM
Previous relevant work experience required.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar role, 2 years of which should be at entry-level management.
Functional Skills, Behavioral Competencies/Attributes:
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Technological ability
- Tax business understanding
- Strategy design
- Risk management and analysis
- Good decision-making capabilities
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Resilient, focused and results-oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Good negotiation and interpersonal skills
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to email@example.com
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)