This job has been expired
Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Requirements for engagement as Revenue Service Assistant
- Kenyan Citizens aged between 18 and 30
- Holders of KCSE/IGSE certificate with a minimum grade of C– (Minus)
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process as per the provided application guidelines.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications must be submitted online by Monday 15th May 2023.
- You can only apply for the position after successfully registering in the Authority’s e-recruitment portal.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Once selected, candidates will be required to submit a valid Certificate of Good Conduct, Copies of KRA PIN Certificate, NHIF, NSSF & ID cards.
- The gross salary attached to this position is Kshs. 53,500 subject to applicable statutory deductions.
- The Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
You must be logged in to post a comment.