Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
ASSISTANT MEDICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIST, JOB GROUP KNH11 (3 POSTS)
An officer at this level will be responsible to a Medical Engineering Technologist in the provision of Bio-Medical Engineering Services in the Hospital.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carrying out assigned duties of sectional works as per set targets;
- Receiving, utilizing and accounting for materials and spares;
- Ensuring safe and efficient use of tools and equipment in the section;
- Carrying out medical equipment installation works and duties in line with set standards, practices, observations and guidelines applicable in the unit;
- Ensuring all job cards of works assigned are duly completed and returned to the supervisor;
- Observing cleanliness, orderliness, at personal level and at work place;
- Ensuring punctuality, availability, and efficient use of all working hours;
- Participating in committee meetings as appropriate;
- Ensuring the safety and security of self, staff clients, and facilities;
- Ensuring that the overall activities meet the requirements of quality management and environmental policies and legal stipulations;
- Interpretation of Architectural and Engineering drawings.
Qualification and Experience
- Diploma in Medical Engineering Technology or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Proof of experience of at least two (2) years’ experience in the following areas: – critical care equipment, theatre equipment, Therapeutic and Diagnostic equipment.
- Registration with relevant professional body;
- Proficiency in computer applications.
DOWNLOAD THE KNH JOB APPLICATION FORM
DOWNLOAD THE FULL PROFILE OF THE ADVERTISED POSITIONS
Method of Application
Interested applicants who meet the requirements are requested to download and fill the application form available on KNH Website www.knh.or.ke. The application form together with a detailed C.V listing the qualifications, experience, current responsibilities, copies of testimonials and certificates must be submitted on or before 3rd April, 2023 to the address below:-
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta National Hospital
P.O Box 20723-00202
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
- Kenyatta National Hospital DOES NOT charge ANY FEES for application
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Successful candidate will be required to submit the document listed below to comply with the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya,2010: –
- A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
- EACC Clearance
- Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
- HELB Compliance
- KRA Tax Compliance
Members of the public are informed that Kenyatta National Hospital, Human Resource Division will contact the shortlisted applicants and candidates through Telephone number 0780433080 only.
“ANY FORM OF CANVASSING WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION”
You must be logged in to post a comment.