Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
HEALTH CARE QUALITY OFFICER, JOB GROUP KNH9
(BSc in Nursing or any health/ Social Science degree),
(3 POSTS) KNH7 (MBChB) (2POSTS)
An officer at this level will be responsible to the Senior Principal, Health Care Quality Officer in provision of Quality Health care services in the Hospital.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide inputs for the update and policies and procedures for the Department;
- Participate in meetings related to Health Care quality at the ward/ department level;
- Respond to customer complains;
- Respond to Health Care quality assignments in line with the Healthcare Quality divisional workplans;
- Implementing patient safety assignments in line with the approved Patient safety work plan;
- Implementing compliance to the relevant policies related to the mandate/ Health Care Quality work instructions;
- Assist in orientation training and in-service training to explain policies and work instructions related to Health Care Quality;
- Participate in research activities and clinical audits;
- Participate in Hospital Committees related to Health Care Quality;
- Sustain effective relationships with other departments to promote improvement of patient care;
- Giving feedback that informs opportunities of improvement as far as quality care is concerned;
- Participating in ensuring adherence to the standards and procedures.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelors’ degree in Medicine and Surgery (MBChB) or equivalent qualification from a recognised institution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or any other health/ social science degree or from a recognized institution;
- Certificate of Registration with a relevant professional body where applicable;
- Valid practicing license from a relevant professional body where applicable;
- A minimum of at least three (3) years’ work experience
DOWNLOAD THE KNH JOB APPLICATION FORM
DOWNLOAD THE FULL PROFILE OF THE ADVERTISED POSITIONS
Method of Application
Interested applicants who meet the requirements are requested to download and fill the application form available on KNH Website www.knh.or.ke. The application form together with a detailed C.V listing the qualifications, experience, current responsibilities, copies of testimonials and certificates must be submitted on or before 3rd April, 2023 to the address below:-
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta National Hospital
P.O Box 20723-00202
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
- Kenyatta National Hospital DOES NOT charge ANY FEES for application
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Successful candidate will be required to submit the document listed below to comply with the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya,2010: –
- A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
- EACC Clearance
- Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
- HELB Compliance
- KRA Tax Compliance
Members of the public are informed that Kenyatta National Hospital, Human Resource Division will contact the shortlisted applicants and candidates through Telephone number 0780433080 only.
“ANY FORM OF CANVASSING WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION”
You must be logged in to post a comment.