Kingdom Bank Limited
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
- Ensure delivery of high-quality service at customer service through handling customer queries and complaints within set SLA’s.
- Enhance uptake and utilization of products, services, and channels during service.
- Responsible for identifying and reporting potential and actual Money Laundering Risk, including suspicious transactions in accordance with the laid down AML policies & procedures..
Business Reporting: 50%
- Ensure timely and accurate performance dashboards and Customer Experience reports to business and stakeholders as required.
- Support in preparation of Monthly, Quarterly and Executive Summary reports for Customer Service Department.
- Customer experience reports analysis and interpretation.
- Business reporting as guided by Senior Manager, Customer Service.
Quality Assurance: 40%
- Ensure delivery of comprehensive controls covering Complaints Management, Service Quality and all the key business requirements within Customer Experience and ensuring that any gaps in the review process are identified and escalated based on sampling.
- Carry out reviews professionally and consistently produce a high standard of documentation i.e. evidence on Service Quality checks and within the agreed timelines with the business stakeholders.
- Advise Management where any issues need escalations for action and decision making.
- Conducting unplanned / ad-hoc reviews in terms of specific need and expectation across the Customer Experience Department as well as other business areas on Customer Experience.
- Service Quality checks on Complaints Management across the business, Customer Experience Regional Partners, Service Quality Analysts and Complaints Handling Analysts .
- Conduct and work with partners to do snap checks / peer reviews on Customer Experience in branches or departments.
- Tracking, monitoring and closure of control assurance findings arising from planned /Ad-hoc reviews.
- Identify thematic controls within the business and recommend suitable solutions to enhance Customer Experience.
- Support management undertake periodic checks to test adherence to and sustainability of remediation actions arising from audit, regulatory checks, and balances.
- Conduct training on soft skills and effective complaints management for new and current staff.
Service improvement: 10%
- Keep yourself updated with the emerging risks within /outside the business and share the same with the other assurance teams.
- Facilitate coaching / training of team members when gaps occur in controls.
- Share knowledge, information, ideas and assist in the training of less experienced colleagues.
- Own and ensure the control compliance program for the unit is robust and maintained across all operations in the department.
- Enhance awareness and implementation of bank policies, manuals, standards and procedures to strengthen control assurance on Customer Experience
Statement regarding minimum educational and experience qualifications, required proficiencies with specialized knowledge, required certifications;
- 3 years or more experience in an analyst role within customer experience in banking or an established financial institution.
- Thorough understanding of Customer experience metrics and data.
- Excellent analytical skills to enable resolution of unstructured and complex problems.
- Professional knowledge in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Advanced Excel Skills MUST.
- Contact center knowledge MUST
- Working knowledge and understanding of quality assurance and customer experience concepts.
You must be logged in to post a comment.