IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
Information Communication Technology Officer
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of end user workstation.
- Ensure network security through deployment and maintenance of firewall, cryptography system to help prevent hackers, viruses and other malicious software.
- Develop and deploy methodologies for testing network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network configuration, network mapping, process and service record.
- Conduct testing and development of disaster recovery plans to detect faults, minimize malfunctions and back-up systems as it relates to network functionality.
- Ensure network performance through network monitoring and analysis, performance tuning and troubleshooting network problems.
- Administer and maintain end user accounts, permission, access rights and ensure network connectivity of all workstation.
- Responsible for the configuration and installation of network software packages to ensure the network is updated with the current version of the software supported by the vendor to enhance network security
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Mathematics & Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Communication Technology , Business Information Technology or equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution.
- Minimum period of three (3) years work experience.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants who strictly meet the requirements are invited to visit the institutions website and strictly submit their applications online via the link below;
https://forms.gle/xd1MGHPJ6L4St4qYA Click on the link to fill the required details and submit your application.
You will also be required to upload an up-to-date CV and a covering letter, clearly quoting the subject area you are applying for in the subject line and explaining your suitability against the essential criteria on the job profile. Applications close on Friday 2nd December 2022
The cover letter should be clearly addressed to:
The Chief Principal/Council Secretary
The Kisumu National Polytechnic
P.O. Box 143- 40100, Kisumu.
The Kisumu National Polytechnic is an equal opportunity employer. Women, youth and persons living with disability are highly encouraged to apply. Canvassing will lead to disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.