IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
Nutrition and Dietetics Technician
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare learning materials and carry out instructions to learners during practical lessons.
- Any other duties assigned by the immediate supervisor or authorized personnel
- KCSE Mean grade of C- (C minus) and above
- Diploma in Nutrition and Dietetic Management from an institution recognized by the Kenya Nutritionists & Dieticians Institute (KNDI).
- Registration Certificate issued by the Kenya Nutritionists & Dieticians Institute (KNDI) and a valid license up to date.
- Should be well conversant with meal planning and production; Food processing and preservation, Food inventory and machine inventory management.
- Good communication skills and Teaching Skills.
- Have a valid Food Handlers Certificate from a recognized public hospital.
- Working experience of at least one year.
- Proficiency in computer application skills
- Experience in inventory management and Animal Husbandry will be an added advantage.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants who strictly meet the requirements are invited to visit the institutions website and strictly submit their applications online via the link below;
https://forms.gle/xd1MGHPJ6L4St4qYA Click on the link to fill the required details and submit your application.
You will also be required to upload an up-to-date CV and a covering letter, clearly quoting the subject area you are applying for in the subject line and explaining your suitability against the essential criteria on the job profile. Applications close on Friday 2nd December 2022
The cover letter should be clearly addressed to:
The Chief Principal/Council Secretary
The Kisumu National Polytechnic
P.O. Box 143- 40100, Kisumu.
The Kisumu National Polytechnic is an equal opportunity employer. Women, youth and persons living with disability are highly encouraged to apply. Canvassing will lead to disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.