IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare learning materials and carry out instructions to learners during practical lessons.
- Supporting pharmacological services
- Maintaining records by recording and filing the prescriptions.
- Sorting, stocking and labelling medications and monitoring inventory.
- Complying with rules, regulations and procedures to help maintain a clean and safe pharmacy.
- Any other duties assigned by the immediate supervisor or authorized personnel
- A Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology holder from an institution recognized by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board (PPB).
- Registration Certificate issued by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board and a valid license by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board and
- A 3-year working experience in the relevant field must be well conversant in pharmacy compounding, quality analysis of drugs& analytical techniques in pharmaceutical chemistry, experimental techniques in pharmacology and drug inventory management.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Good communication skills and Teaching Skills
- Experience in inventory management and Animal Husbandry will be an added advantage.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants who strictly meet the requirements are invited to visit the institutions website and strictly submit their applications online via the link below;
https://forms.gle/xd1MGHPJ6L4St4qYA Click on the link to fill the required details and submit your application.
You will also be required to upload an up-to-date CV and a covering letter, clearly quoting the subject area you are applying for in the subject line and explaining your suitability against the essential criteria on the job profile. Applications close on Friday 2nd December 2022
The cover letter should be clearly addressed to:
The Chief Principal/Council Secretary
The Kisumu National Polytechnic
P.O. Box 143- 40100, Kisumu.
The Kisumu National Polytechnic is an equal opportunity employer. Women, youth and persons living with disability are highly encouraged to apply. Canvassing will lead to disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.