Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all plumbing repairs and maintenance works.
- Prepare learning materials and carry out instructions to learners during practical lessons.
- Keep inventory and records of all tools and equipment.
- Ensure maintenance and compliance with health and safety standards at all times.
- Offer technical support in workshops.
- Any other duties assigned by the immediate supervisor or authorized personnel
- Diploma in Building Technology or other relevant disciplines
- Craft Certificate in Plumbing will be an added advantage.
- At least a one-year experience in plumbing work.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage
How to Apply:
Interested applicants who strictly meet the requirements are invited to visit the institutions website and strictly submit their applications online via the link below;
https://forms.gle/xd1MGHPJ6L4St4qYA Click on the link to fill the required details and submit your application.
You will also be required to upload an up-to-date CV and a covering letter, clearly quoting the subject area you are applying for in the subject line and explaining your suitability against the essential criteria on the job profile. Applications close on Friday 2nd December 2022
The cover letter should be clearly addressed to:
The Chief Principal/Council Secretary
The Kisumu National Polytechnic
P.O. Box 143- 40100, Kisumu.
The Kisumu National Polytechnic is an equal opportunity employer. Women, youth and persons living with disability are highly encouraged to apply. Canvassing will lead to disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.