IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
Textile Knitting Machine Technician
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing training for trainees and supervising textile operatives on using the machinery.
- Preparing training materials
- Maintain and repair the knitting machines
- Perform size changes to machine settings
- Perform preventative maintenance on knitting machines
- Diagnose minor machine malfunctions and report any major machine issues or errors to shift supervisor
- Work to improve processes and identify efficiencies
- Perform additional responsibilities as required
- Maintain computerized circular knitting machines.
- Troubleshoot and repair all aspects of computerized circular knitting machines.
- Take styles and designs from concept to prototypes and production ready styles, using the appropriate yarns and raw materials to achieve both the visual and functional goals from the design team.
- A minimum of Bachelor Degree in fields related to Textile engineering and technology or related to TVET in Ginning and spinning technology.
- Certificate in teaching methodology/pedagogy.
- Certificate in computer skills.
- Should preferably have one year working experience in textile and apparel industry and/or teaching experience in TVET program/or in Manufacturing sectors.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants who strictly meet the requirements are invited to visit the institutions website and strictly submit their applications online via the link below;
https://forms.gle/xd1MGHPJ6L4St4qYA Click on the link to fill the required details and submit your application.
You will also be required to upload an up-to-date CV and a covering letter, clearly quoting the subject area you are applying for in the subject line and explaining your suitability against the essential criteria on the job profile. Applications close on Friday 2nd December 2022
The cover letter should be clearly addressed to:
The Chief Principal/Council Secretary
The Kisumu National Polytechnic
P.O. Box 143- 40100, Kisumu.
The Kisumu National Polytechnic is an equal opportunity employer. Women, youth and persons living with disability are highly encouraged to apply. Canvassing will lead to disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.