Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
As a kitchen coordinator, you will oversee all kitchen operations ensuring healthy and safe work practices, order inventory and create an inventory system for the kitchen supplies, ensuring sufficient stock levels. You will also support the Cluster Executive Chef in kitchen administrative duties.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Cluster Executive Chef, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide general administrative support to the culinary department
- Assist with preparation of department reports and presentations
- Coordination with Procurement and vendors on store supplies and placing orders where necessary
- Ensure that the department’s processes are in line with company requirements
- Assist the Meeting and Events team in Banquet operations
- Maintain the office on a day-to-day basis. Scheduling meetings, making travel plans, arranging conferences, facilitating internal and external communications, preparing correspondence and reports, and maintaining data, records and files.
- Maintain office supplies, stationery, forms, keys, tools and facilities equipment
- Maintains attendance records, assists in payroll support activities, and provides administrative support for performance reviews.
Your experience and skills include:
- Able to adapt to changing situations and solve problems creatively.
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to work with diverse group.
- Diploma and previous experience trained in the kitchen or procurement is as asset.
- Extensive knowledge on Microsoft Office and other computer skills.
- Ability to work independently, with minimum supervision and to work as a member of a team.
- Must possess strong communication skills and organization skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and an organized person.
- Ability to work flexible work schedule.
- Valid First Aid Certification
- Valid Food Safety Certification