Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
As the Channel Manager, you will play a key role in the development of KOKO Networks in the region, serve our customer base of >50,000, manage our robust retail network, and drive the acquisition of customers through our Agents, Customer Sales Team, and activation efforts. You will need to achieve targets related to building and expanding our Agent Network and growing our customer base. As such you will be a key contributor to KOKO Networks’ journey towards 1,000,000 cooker customers in Kenya.
What You Will Do
- Oversee core sales channels including Agent Network and Customer Sales Team
- Manage the relationship with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Define priorities and track key performance indicators for all staff within the Commercial team in line with the overall commercial strategy.
- Refine our operating model and strategy for the market ensuring optimal alignment with the overall Commercial strategy.
- As the Market expert you will be tasked to advise on modifying and defining the processes to suit business needs.
- Build, train, manage, and mentor a team of Sales Managers, Team Leaders, and a network of over 30+ Sales Agents.
- Ensure efficient management of the budget.
- Produce analytical reports for the Management team on the performance of the commercial team, key sales trends in the market, and customer feedback.
What You Will Bring to KOKO
- University degree in a related field, with postgraduate degrees preferred
- 15+ years of professional experience, ideally in FMCG, Telco
- 10+ years of experience in sales management and leadership.
- Strong understanding of the business & cultural context in Kakamega/Western.
- Demonstrated success in designing and implementing sales strategies across urban areas.
- Comfort role modeling behaviors in line with KOKO culture, including leadership, professionalism, customer orientation, safety consciousness, and innovation.
- Unquestionable integrity.
You must be logged in to post a comment.