IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
Fuel Stocks Assistant
What You Will Do
- Coordinate with the quality team and our fuel partner to ensure stock availability at the stations
- Manage and account for all supplies for the fuel operations team and ensure stock gains/losses are within accepted standards to minimize losses
- Daily reconciliation of fuel stock movements across all KOKO fuel systems (Tankers, Koko Points, and Depots)
- Maintaining a steady flow of fuel from storage to where it is needed.
- Investigation/escalation of stock-related issues to the line manager
- Coordinate periodic stock reconciliations together with the finance department
- Continuously identify needs for improvement by conveying feedback to the line manager and/or product team to maintain high-quality work standards
- Maintain customer satisfaction through professional conduct and engagements and adherence to set Health & Safety requirements.
What You Will Bring to KOKO
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Analytics, Logistics, or any other technical field
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in a technical field. Prior experience working in oil & gas will be an added advantage
- Competence in planning, problem-solving, and data-driven decision making
- Ability to adapt to a highly technological environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite
- Organizational and time management skills.