This job has been expired
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
To lead customer service on behalf of KOKO Labs at the experience center and support operations, logistics, and warehousing in the test neighborhood.
What will you do:
Experience Center Management
Operations, logistics, and warehousing:
- Offer support and be a Digital Literacy advocate walk-in in customers at the Experience Centre.
- On a needs basis, offer support to commercial/technical partners such as KOA and Turaco.
- Assist in resolving customer and merchant complaints.
- Create reports as assigned.
- To manage accurate inbound and outbound stocks from the Labs Experience Centre.
- Receive and prepare work orders, monitor jobs in progress, and inform superiors about any logistic challenges or customer merchant/customer concerns.
- Ensure that all relevant procedures, SOPs, and routines are followed and adhered to in line with the company policy, procedures, and requirements.
- Basic customer support and tech support to merchants /agents in the Test Neighborhood.
- Support troubleshooting in our Tech systems, particularly the POS.
- Support price and promo benchmarking in the Test Neighborhood.
- Any other tasks as required by your supervisor.
- University degree with an emphasis in Business Related fields focusing more on customer service and operations.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
You must be logged in to post a comment.