Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
As Network Operations Technician, you will be responsible for the installation, calibration, commissioning, and maintenance of network hardware that includes KOKO Points, Smart Tanker, and Smart Depot units across Mombasa neighborhoods with a goal of minimizing equipment breakdown through effective implementation of laid-out predictive and productive maintenance systems. This role is critical in delivering KOKO’s promise of network quality and uptime to customers.
What You Will Do
- Carry out shop outlet technical inspections, installations, and test protocols, calibration, and commissioning of KOKO Points
- Ensure all deployed network hardware conforms to respective quality and regulatory requirements and adherence to all installation, calibration, and maintenance schedules against set metrics
- Troubleshoot system and hardware errors and resolve technical problems using a structured approach with a view to resolving incidents in a timely manner and preventing recurrence.
- Document and own activities by completing forms, reports, logs, and records using provided tools. Ensure good work management of provided work orders, instructions, and schedules to meet daily targets and maintain high-quality outputs
- Continuously identify needs for improvement by conveying it to the line manager and/or engineering team to maintain high-quality work standards
- Maintain assigned tools and equipment in good operating condition by following operating instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, maintaining supply levels, and performing regular maintenance
- Maintain customer satisfaction through professional conduct and engagements
- Ensure that the function operates in accordance with any Health, Safety, and Environmental policies and procedures.
What You Will Bring to KOKO
- Diploma/BSc degree in Engineering or another technical field
- A minimum of 1-year experience in field operations or a similar technical capacity.
- Ability to test, troubleshoot, service, and repair electronic equipment
- Working knowledge of plumbing repairs, maintenance processes, methods, and installation techniques
- Excellent analytical, and problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- A team player able to work effectively with others and independently with minimal supervision.
You must be logged in to post a comment.