Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
The Nairobi office is seeking to fill the position of a Senior Associate – Digital Transformation in our Consulting Unit within KPMG Advisory Services.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Run and lead discovery strategy phases of work, develop business transformation vision, value roadmap, high-level target solution designs, target experiences.
- Provide expert advice on shaping complex platform transformation programs
- Shape digital-led transformation strategies working with multi-disciplinary team of strategists, technologists and experience designers
- Work collaboratively with internal and external teams to co-create solutions
- Build trusted relationships with senior client stakeholders
- Build new skills and strengthen your expertise with unparalleled training and support
- Work closely with client to prioritize the project needs.
- Business development through proposals and presentations.
- Provide guidance to the digital transformation team.
- Work closely with management on opportunity life cycle. (Proposals preparations, delivery, billings etc.)
- Continuously building confidence in dealing with clients and gain deeper knowledge on tasks in preparation for more complex engagements and client relationship building for client retention and growth.
- Identifying early warning signals and communicating challenges and possible solutions, as well as potential opportunities, to their manager/senior manager/associate director/partner.
- Actively and quickly develop technical skills through on the job learning and through formal training.
- Demonstrating exemplary project management skills. This includes focusing on engagement economics management including tracking of budgeted time, prepared by the client lists (PBCs) and preparing billing analyses for review and action by more senior team members.
- Providing regular project status updates against key performance indicators.
- Strengthening critical thinking and professional judgment skills including improving technical research skills as well as oral and written communication skills.
- Developing strong business acumen and industry knowledge to demonstrate value-add client service.
- Demonstrating capacity and capability for continuous learning.
- Maintaining compliance with all firm policies and procedures
- Excellent communication.
Academic/Professional qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in IT or business related filed.
- Minimum of 3 – 4 years’ experience in product development or customer excellence.
- Strong understanding and experience with agile project delivery, fundamentals of product development and business development.
- Excellent analytical and technical writing skills.
- Compliant with KPMG Code of Conduct and all Firm and professional requirements.
- Experience in product development analysis.
- Skills in documentation, modelling wireframing tools of business and technical requirements on Confluence, MS Project or Lucidchart, Balsamiq.
- Certification in Product Development and or/Project Agile development will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
If your career aspirations match this exciting opportunity, please use the link to apply: Senior Associate (Digital Transformation) – Candidate’s Summary. Filling the link is mandatory for consideration alongside your application to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Senior Associate (Digital Transformation)’ by 3 February 2023.