Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
The successful candidate must have the following profile:
- Master degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Public Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Public Health, Social Sciences or related field.
- Extensive experience in the design, management, monitoring and evaluation of public health programmesespecially in HIV/AIDS, TB and/or Malaria.
- At least 10 years’ experience working with donors and international development agencies including in Africa.
- Experience with the Global Fund and other major development programs in different countries is an added advantage.
- Experience in managing complex multiple projects effectively and efficiently to meet timelines and in achieving program success.
- Strong interpersonal skills, diplomacy, and tact to effectively communicate with senior-level officials, multiple stakeholders, and professionals from diverse cultural and professional backgrounds.
- In addition, the successful candidate should be able to contribute to the KPMG IDAS strategy execution and support business development in our healthcare consulting practice.
- An exciting opportunity to work with a Big 4 firm on cutting edge development programmesacross Africa.
- Continuous learning and development.
- Exposure to multi-disciplinary client service teams.
- Unrivalled space to grow and be innovative.
Method of Application
If your career aspirations match this exciting opportunity, please use the link below to apply:
Filling the link is mandatory for consideration alongside your email application quoting “The job Tittle”
You must be logged in to post a comment.