Kuehne + Nagel
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
The Key Account Manager Automotive maintains a direct selling role with Kenyan based key accounts in the Automotive Vertical:
- Develops a mix of global and local accounts with a pre-defined portfolio by liaising with counterparts in other Regions, the Global industry champion and all business field stakeholders in Kenya.
- Develops industry specific business development competence in Kenya.
- Directly responsible for upselling and cross selling across all Kuehne Nagel services on all accounts within the assigned Vertical and contributes overall knowledge and market intelligence
- Develop industry specific business development competence in Kenya.
- Retain and grow the value of the key customers in terms of:
- Overall turnover improvement as per the annual set targets by your Manager.
- Opportunity development of all Kuehne +Nagel’s core services,
- Engagement of key customers in any of Kuehne + Nagel’s new product development efforts
- Maintain/grow profitability of key customers as per the expectation of business growth and targets provided
- Pro-active contribution to the regional monthly KAM calls to ensure business growth and new pipeline development, and ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Ensure all information related to the key customers is current and accurate in the Kuehne+Nagel Customer Relationship Management system and that all visibility is maintained for the benefit of all stakeholders- (Air, Sea, Road Logistics)
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers and any new leads in the industry, Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Liaise and meet with various BU operations on customer’s requirements, Identify service issues, initiate corrective action and ensure issues are resolved timeously.
- Attend industry specific conferences and events with an aim of business and opportunity development, develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders, regularly reviewing customer/s continuous improvement status
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to relevant stakeholders on customer share of wallet contributions, including sharing account plans, and Forecast and track key account metrics.
Your Skills And Experiences
- Bachelors / First University Degree (Minimum)
- Experience in a global, regional or national key account capacity, with a proven record of business development
- Experience within the customer vertical
- Supply chain management experience, including extensive understanding in 4PL.
- International forwarding and contract logistics knowledge
- Have operational experience in one of the core transportation modes being sold
- Have conducted sales leadership workshops, whiteboard sessions with customers, or process review processes with global customers.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels.
You must be logged in to post a comment.