We offer an employee friendly environment for you to develop and grow to become a skilled transportation logistics professional in a challenging and fast developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group. If, like us, you put customers at heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of benefits on top of a salary that grows with you as you grow in our business.
To ensure efficient management of Sea logistics finance – Debtors, Creditors, invoice dispatch and FSL.
- Carrying out administrative duties as directed by the immediate supervisor
- Ensuring all invoices are issued accurately and on time in line with the work instructions.
- Ensuring cost sheets in SEA Log are correct.
- Maintaining the main Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) deadlines in relation to administrative duties. Managing the FSL.
- Preparing and submitting following account month projection by the 15th of the same month.
- Liaising with the clients and credit control for debt collection.
- Co-ordinating and processing third party supplier’s invoices.
- Co-ordinating weekly statistics for Department Manager.
- Ensuring accurate and timely dispatch of invoices to Del Monte accounts in line with the work instruction
Your Skills and Experiences
- Knowledge in CIEL and SALOg
- Excellent Communication Skills both written and oral
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service sills
- Attention to detail.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Office package (PPT, Excel)
- Ability to exercise sound judgement and make independent decisions.
- Commercial acumen & Customer orientation.
- Team player, strong ethical values.
With over 80,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.