Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
JOB REF: CCO 006/2022- RESEARCH OFFICER
- Conduct research with an aim of drafting relevant policy papers;
- Support the organization and management on events, meetings and campaigns to ensure the implementation of the research, policy and advocacy programs;
- Track, scan and analyze policy and advocacy environment, recommending strategic opportunities for KUSCCO engagement in undertaking advocacy/policy specific analysis;
- Keep abreast with key issues related to the work of KUSCCO including monitoring of policy related activities of key stakeholders;
- Represent KUSCCO at public engagement events;
- Facilitate, participate, take notes and prepare minutes and coordinate agenda of policy and advocacy activities;
- Build and maintain relationships with KUSCCO stakeholders;
- Contribute to the development of reports and feedbacks advocacy issues/funders and partners.
- In collaboration with Advocacy manager key stakeholders, identify and lead resource mobilization development opportunities contributing to concept and proposal development and donor reports;
- Establish and maintain all documentation, data and information systems related to research, policy and advocacy;
- Develop policy and research tools, frameworks and curriculum to strengthen the advocacy capacity of KUSCCO staff and primary stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant subject (Public Policy, Political Sciences, Economics) Certificate in Research methods, policy or advocacy
- 3years experience in research, policy and advocacy initiatives in a non—profit making organization
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- Experience in conducting policy analysis and synthesizing technical information and materials for decision making for advocacy actions
- Experience in management and coordination of research, policy and advocacy-related events
- Knowledge of data analysis software e.g. SPSS, Stata etc
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for a range of audiences
- Strong research and policy development skills
- Presentation, training and facilitation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong planning and project management skills
If you meet the specific requirements for the position of interest, apply online paying keen attention to the following two (2) step process;
- By filling in the data form from the link https://forms.gle/oz22pDyURSA39ser5.
- Followed by Sending an Application Letter addressed to:
The Group Managing Director
KUSCCO Center 4th Floor Upper Hill,
P.O. box 28403-00200
Together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), indicating current and expected salary, contacts of at least three references and daytime telephone. Attach copies of certificates/testimonial and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 7th October, 2022 at 5:00pm. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.