JOB REF: CCO 007/2022- TRAINING OFFICER
- Develop and implement Training calendar
- Conduct training needs analysis
- Marketing of Training programs
- Writing training proposals to clients
- Administer training programs
- Coordinate training programs
- Coordinate and support training activities
- Conduct evaluations to identify areas of improvement
- Facilitate production of certificates
- Report writing based on training department indicators
- Ensuring collection of training activities fees
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in training and development.
- Back ground in Cooperative management, financial institution will be an added advantage
- Track record in developing and executing successful training programs.
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (needs assessment, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
- Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
- MS Office/Excel/PowerPoint proficiency.
- Attention to detail, written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Organizational, planning and time management skills
If you meet the specific requirements for the position of interest, apply online paying keen attention to the following two (2) step process;
- By filling in the data form from the link https://forms.gle/oz22pDyURSA39ser5.
- Followed by Sending an Application Letter addressed to:
The Group Managing Director
KUSCCO Center 4th Floor Upper Hill,
P.O. box 28403-00200
Together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), indicating current and expected salary, contacts of at least three references and daytime telephone. Attach copies of certificates/testimonial and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 7th October, 2022 at 5:00pm. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.