This job has been expired
Kyosk Digital Services
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
- Revenue Generation: Take ownership of the commercial revenue targets for the market and work collaboratively with the Area Manager to drive commercial activities in the market towards the achievement of these targets. Develop and execute various RTM strategies to ensure proper market penetration. Responsible for 100% of the Revenue target allocated to the market and individual Market Developers.
- Market Intelligence and Analysis: Undertake frequent market surveys and analysis to identify opportunities the business can capitalize on, understand competitor activities and appreciate customer dynamics. Escalate customer feedback to the management to ensure course correction where necessary.
- Sales Effectiveness: Coordinate with the Area Manager on key strategies and initiatives to drive sales effectiveness in-market including aspects focused on driving 100% duka App utilization; driving basket assortment for the stocked SKUs; reduced cancellations among others. Collaborate with the Fulfillment team to ensure On-time In Full delivery of customer orders.
- Customer Onboarding: Lead various initiatives aimed at onboarding new Dukas to the Kyosk platform whilst overseeing the retention of existing customers. Work through the team to drive our value proposition to the Dukas. Establish relationships with new customers through recruiting and onboarding.
- Customer Focus: Guide the team on how to meet with customers to determine their specific needs and wants while managing the whole Value Chain with courtesy and Finesse to deliver results. Coach the team to anticipate the needs of clients and address them accordingly; Follow up on customer orders as necessary.
- People Management: & Team Training: Lead the overall delivery of the team and manage execution to drive target achievement. Onboard and train new Market Developers on the SFA, Duka and Agent Apps. Drive a high level of knowledge about existing products and services, and frequently upskill the team on new products and services as they come in.
- Reporting: Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports on target achievement, commercial activities, competitor activities and market intelligence and share them with the Area Manager & Regional Commercial Managers to inform business decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related course;
- A professional qualification is an added advantage;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in field sales within FMCG or retail with a least 2 years of experience managing a team;
- Background of using Sales Force Automation (SFA) is preferred;
- Superior interpersonal skills;
- Ability to take initiative and work independently;
- Exceptional organizational skills;
- Good familiarity with word processing, spreadsheet and database applications;
- Strong knowledge of retail industry standards;
- Confident and charismatic approach to people.
- Commercial Acumen;
- Sales Leadership;
- Problem Solving Skills;
- Strong Communication Skills;
- Customer Focus;
- Tech Savvy;
You must be logged in to post a comment.