Kyosk Digital Services
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
- Web Design: Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages. Keep up to date with the latest web design technologies and techniques in order to discuss them for inclusion within our website creations.
- Technical Delivery and Support: Write effective, scalable code with unit tests while maintaining and improving PWA applications. Optimize applications for maximum speed. Collaborate with back-end developers and consume backend API’s as well as with the design team to suggest usability improvements. Support product testing and bug fixes; Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements where necessary.
- Documentation: Prepare the necessary technical documentation for developed products.
- Problem solving: Work with the Tech Lead to contribute to the architectural direction of web application development using our proprietary framework. Work closely with the Engineering Manager and the team to ensure there is good cadence of project deliverables. Raise any concerns or potential bottlenecks in due time to ensure project delivery is least affected.
- Product Innovation: Work with the Tech Lead to contribute to the development of mobile web applications against tight deadlines as part of a cross-functional Agile delivery team.
- Team Support: Assist in mentoring of junior team members including holding pair programming sessions. Participate in all stages of the development lifecycle, from concept planning to build, testing and delivery.
- A minimum of 4 – 6 years proven work experience as a Front-end developer;
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science; Engineering or related field;
- Familiarity with Figma and/or able to convert wireframe/designs to html/CSS/SCSS/Angular page;
- Hands on experience with markup languages;
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging ex: playwright/cypress;
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment);
- Understanding of layout aesthetics;
- Organized and able to follow best practices regarding code quality, testing and code reviews;
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment;
- Familiarity with agile (scrum) environments;
- Comfortable with working remotely;
- Nice to have: experience in working with Launch Darkly;
- Able to work in an environment where new features are built and applications are continuously deployed;
- Experience with SCSS, experience with Ionic and an understands security on single page applications.
Competencies & Skills
- Technically Competent in mentioned tech stack;
- Outstanding Analytical Skills;
- Problem-solving Skills;
- Excellent communication skills
You must be logged in to post a comment.