Kyosk Digital Services
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
- We are seeking a Strategy Associate, an excellent problem solver who can design and execute projects across the organization to unlock business opportunities and work effectively with multiple stakeholders in the organization to allow for sustainable solution implementation. You will be working on 1-2 projects at a time that focus on future strategic initiatives and/or operational and commercial improvements.
- Problem Solving: Work with the Strategy Manager to identify key business issues, articulate the problem, apply the right analytical framework, develop solution and recommendations, represent findings to stakeholders. This includes problem definition and root cause analyses for challenges brought up by various departments and solution design for specific problem definition identified. Piloting or implementation support on a need basis
- Analysis: Undertake ad hoc analysis and modelling to determine strategic directions and priorities and identify new business opportunities in the markets we operate in. Perform quality control and validation procedures on all aspects of analysis and reporting on strategic matters. Apply a broad knowledge of concepts and principles to develop analytical frameworks, approach and methodology best practices to analyze complex strategy issues, often applying ingenuity and originality to provide unique solutions
- Reporting:Prepare relevant PowerPoint presentations and other written content for internal and external stakeholders, including monthly and quarterly executive operating meetings as well as strategic communications.
- Dashboard Preparation: Collaborate with the Business Intelligence Manager to develop business reporting dashboards to track top business KPIs, strategic initiatives and projects.
- Project Management: Support the delivery of the business’ strategic projects/workstreams and initiatives with the help of internal or external strategy consulting resources.
- Stakeholder management:Engage with various stakeholders within the business to drive the strategic agenda as guided by the Strategy Ensure the needs of the various business stakeholders are met from a strategic perspective.
Minimum Requirements & Key Skills:
- Bachelor degree in business administration, economics, engineering, computer sciences or similar;
- A minimum of 2 year’s work experience in a progressively developing role at a management consulting company (e.g. MBB, Big4 or similar);
- Excellent analytical skills with a demonstrable ability to capture and communicate projections as well as to model out various scenarios using Excel;
- Business acumen and an eye for the customers;
- Strong ownership and drive for solutions;
- Drive for self-development and growth.
Competencies & Skills
- Strategic Appreciation;
- Results Orientation;
- Problem solving;
- Critical and analytical thinking;
- Ownership and drive;
- Excel modelling.
You must be logged in to post a comment.