Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- Oversee a quality control program appropriate for tests performed in the DLSP laboratories
- Ensures delivery against QA department goals and objectives i.e. Meeting commitment and Coordinating overall quality assurance schedules.
- Tie breaker- performs test; implementing statistics and process control tools; maintaining effective compliance and corrective actions procedures.
- Responsible and accountable of flagging the timing of interdepartmental deliverables and quality of their output i.e. time schedules and time plans or layout
- Implement improvements to laboratory testing procedures to improve efficiency, resource utilization, decrease turnaround time, etc., utilizing new and established laboratory policies and procedures.
- Work with project managers to develop project schedules and resource allocation models for QA related projects and other activities such as software deployment, customer integration, and professional services validation.
- In consultation with laboratory management, stop further processing of any work until the quality problem has been corrected
- Develop, perform, and manage an audit program that encompasses all phases of laboratory practices and field sample collection and provide assurance that, documentation, and record-keeping requirements are met.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in any of the following disciplines: Medical Microbiology, Biomedical Science, Molecular Biology, Virology, Biochemistry or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- At least four (4) years relevant work experience;
- Registration Certificate issued by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians andTechnologists Board (KMLTTB) Where applicable;
- Valid practicing license from Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board where applicable;
- Proficiency in Computer Application;
Skills & Competencies
- Good knowledge of GLP/GCLP
- Trained in ISO 15189 implementation
- Planning skills
- Creativity and innovation skills
- Analytical skills