Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Airtel Kenya wishes to recruit for the position for a Lead, Data Pricing and Solutions within the Marketing Division. Reporting to the Head of Usage and Retention, the incumbent’s role will be responsible for for the lifecycle management of all Data products, and he/she has to ensure the customer has the right device to enjoy Airtel Internet.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Drive Data revenues and base through innovative product development and selling
- Initiate and drive execution of usage and retention programs to drive data penetration
- Develop innovative programs with device selling outlets to drive smartphone penetration through retail, franchise and open market initiatives
- Grow Airtel Data’s Net promoter score through collaboration with Brand and Sales to create product awareness on the ground
- Develop programs to drive gifting and promote word-by-mouth
- Ensure regular, relevant communication and promotions are done both above and below the line
- Optimize usage and retention programs for devices to drive device customer upgrade from feature to smartphones
- Management reporting of Data product performance as and when required
- Minimum of a Business-related degree
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Product development and management in a similar role
- Working knowledge of advanced excel and other big data analytics tools such as SQL, Power BI
Competencies and behavior:
- Good project management skills
- Ability to work well in teams and influence others
- Result oriented with great analytical skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good business awareness with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent Analytical skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply for the role by sending an application letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. State the name of the vacancy as your subject. The deadline for applications is 5.00pm on Friday 24th November 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.