Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
About the role
- Enable/support acceleration of capability building for our diverse workforce, by adopting precision learning and dynamic skills approaches – through engaging, immersive, and inspirational learning experiences.
- Support and equip teams to build the knowledge, skills, mindset, and confidence to deliver on core and emerging priorities, to enable the shifts needed to accelerate delivery of our Performance Ambition and goals.
- Participate in cross-functional project teams, including L&D, HR, business leads, SMEs (internal & external), to deliver best-in-class learning solutions and experiences.
- Work with Global L&D and local capability lead(s) to provide data-driven insights to stakeholders (HR & business), about the reach, quality and impact of priority-skills learning experiences and Programmes. Facilitate strategic coordination and alignment around learning measurement and evaluation, including related knowledge sharing between teams, CoEs, project teams and markets/functions.
- Partner to drive faster adoption, higher utilization, and increased benefit realization, and to promote an engaged, inspired, and curious learning culture across EABL.
- Support creation and activation of a business-wide network of advocates and influencers to promote learning experiences and Programmes through multiple communications and engagement channels.
- Support creation of a culture of enthusiastic learners by promoting omnichannel learning and development experiences, via Yammer, Mosaic, Teams, Zoom, email, newsletters etc.
- Create channels to facilitate two-way communications flows about learning needs and experiences (e.g., employee focus-groups, pulse-surveys, and feedback meetings) to close the loop with employees.
- Collaborate cross-functionally on priority projects, and other opportunities, to improve awareness, understanding, and participation in learning and development opportunities.
- Partner with the HR Business Partners across East Africa to consolidate and track organizational efficiency targets.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- University Degree in a business field, HR is an added advantage.
- 2 – 3 years relevant experience in HR or training and development.