Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
LECTURER – (AUTOMOTIVE, ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING – (3 positions)
Reporting to the Head of Department, the job holder will be required to implement the training curriculum that will enable the institution to achieve its vision and mission. This will be done through guiding students on various courses, identifying their areas of strength and preparing them for the job market. In addition to the following key responsibilities: –
- Continuously carry out research and prepare up-to-date learning materials.
- Prepare course outlines and issue to students within the first week of the semester.
- Teach the units allocated by the HOD and as reviewed from time to time.
- Evaluate the outcomes of individual learning through formal assessments and ensure feedback is given within the set time frame.
- Ensure the unit outline is sufficiently covered within the stipulated time period.
- Participate in the moderation and administration of exams and other assessments.
- Recommend and assist the HOD in planning for academic tours.
- Prepare and present all the professional documents as required by the academic policy.
- Diploma in Automotive or Electrical Engineering, or relevant field and a Diploma in Technical Education or Higher National Diploma.
- A Degree will be an added advantage.
- At least 2 years of teaching experience in a TVET environment.
- Candidates with prior training on the implementation of CBET or Licensed Assessors, will have added advantage.
Key Skills, Knowledge and ability
For both positions the candidates should possess the following skills: –
- A strategic thinker with a passion for creativity and innovation.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to drive results.
- Confidentiality, Integrity and attention to detail.
- Pedagogical skills
How to Apply
Qualified applicants to send their CVs together with certificates and testimonials to email@example.com