Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Ensure that third party liabilities are dealt with in a cost-effective way and in full compliance with the legal claim’s manual. Understand that proper handling at initial claims stage and demand letters facilitates proper conclusion of a third party liability claim.
- To ensure all third- party claims for or against the organization are dealt with in a cost-effective manner.
- To ensure service providers fees are paid as agreed in SLA or on scale and in a timely manner.
- To ensure that we get quality reports and opinions from service providers.
- Review of advocates status reports and review of reserves.
Education and Experience Required
- Relevant bachelor’s degree LLB and post graduate diploma from Kenya School of Law.
- At least two post qualification experience.
- Proven experience of working across teams and able to contribute to the strategic direction of a business.
- Able to deliver objectives set.
- Skillful co-ordination in working across a wide range of stakeholders within and outside the organization.
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills.
- Good relationship and excellent stakeholder management skills both across teams and upwards throughout organization.
- Able to work within a highly regulated environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in law LLB (Hons)
- Diploma Kenya School of Law
- 2+ years working experience preferably in an insurance company.
- Professional memberships in LSK.