Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Role and Responsibilities:
- Managing the bad debt and active legal control portfolios
- Managing the litigation’s process
- Brief attorneys to institute litigation, liquidation and sequestration proceedings
- Liaise and negotiate settlements and payment arrangements with clients and attorneys acting on behalf of clients
- Liaise with liquidators and auctioneers
- Attending to cancellation of securities
- Manage repossessed property portfolio
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Adhering to Principles and Value People
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Writing and Reporting
- Applying Expertise and Technology
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- An LLB qualification and at least two years relevant experience
- He/she will have to be familiar with litigation proceedings, Rules of the High Court and Magistrates Court and Company Law, The National Credit Act and Consumer Protection Act.
- The person must have excellent negotiation and communication skills and must have knowledge and experience of both liquidations and sequestrations.