About the job
Liberty Afrika Technologies (LAT) is a financial technology company based in Kenya and focused on creating top notch solutions for SMEs in East Africa. We are looking for 2 Full stack developers to join a stellar team working on cutting edge products. In this role, you’ll be involved in these aspects:
- Helping evolve our existing architecture
- Working with teams to improve operations
- Implementing new features and functionality
- Work closely with design, product management and development teams to create elegant, usable, responsive and interactive interfaces across multiple devices.
- Turning UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating awesome interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules and maintainability of the code.
- Basic understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Writing clean and tested front end code
- Working with Designers, UX and Back End Engineers to ensure that applications are built with clean, beautiful and intuitive interfaces
- Implement UI development principles to ensure that the product client-side serves at scale.
- Conduct developer white and black box testing as well as user acceptance testing with the customer, to ensure that the solution meets the expectation of the users and is hence accepted
- System documentation for solutions developed including user guides and manuals, developer guides and system functional specifications documents for use by the various stakeholders
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment and bring in optimal flow for rapidly changing design/ technology.
- Knowledge of NodeJS and development of experience APIs using Node or similar languages.
- Bachelor’s, master’s degree in a computer science or related field, or an intriguing reason for not having one
- Solid OOP and software design knowledge – you should know how to create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives
- Experience with AWS infrastructure or similar technologies
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Agile process management JIRA/VSTS and proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Dec 6th 2022.