Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
The Lifeguard will be in charge of supervising the safety and rescue of swimmers, surfers, and other water sports in the Academy
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY:
- Enforce all pool rules fairly.
- Refer all problems or complaints to Facilities Manager promptly
- Ensure safety precautions are followed in pool area
- Identify possible safety hazards
- Arrange and disarrange the pool for classes
- Monitor guests and ensure that equipment such as floats is available to swimmers when using the facilities.
- Be on stand-by during normal swimming lessons, training and during competitions and whenever the pool is being used.
- Assist in Gym supervision about safety and equipment management as per timetable availability.
- Any other duty assigned by Head of sports from time to time
- A technician certificate in Lifeguard or lifesaving course
- First Aid certificate.
- Must have life saver skills
- Previous experience in similar role
- Knowledge of pool equipment and maintenance.
- Strong communication skills
Closing Date : 30-Nov-2023