Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- Act as the gatekeeper of the Company, you will be our vendor’s first point of contact, responsible for delivering a best-in-class support experience, handling merchant’s queries, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within reasonable time limits to ensure merchant activation and retention.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build relationships with vendors trading all our platforms, offer support to ensure growth in sales.
Vendor Relationship Management
- Answer inbound calls, generate outbound calls to attend to vendors’ questions and concerns to offer support and ensure a resolution is reached.
Merchant Onboarding and Training
- Attract vendors by promoting the product and the company positively, answering questions, and addressing concerns as they arise.
- VXP i.e feedback and survey handling
- Stay proactive in monitoring vendor relationships through conducting regular surveys and taking feedback logs for future reference.
New Product Dissemination
- Introduce new and ongoing vendors to new products the company is launching, address their concerns and make sales.
- Follow the escalation procedures in place to address high-priority or complex vendor issues. Ensure vendors have a path for escalating issues when they feel their concerns are not being adequately addressed.
- Support the Partner Success Team in onboarding vendors for campaigns,negotiating for discounts and getting exclusive offers.
- Follow up on churned vendors and ensure they are reactivated while also monitoring retention.
- Share relevant data and performance metrics with vendors to help them understand their performance and be transparent about companies’ policies, procedures, and expectations.
- Any other duties assigned by your supervisor.
- Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree or 2 years relevant experience.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven relevant experience in a call center doing sales or supporting vendors in E-commerce or fintech is preferred.
- B2B experience is preferred
- Ability to prioritize tasks with competing deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple merchants and projects simultaneously.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing environments and priorities.
How To Apply
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for the role, please submit your application quoting in the subject line the Job Title “Call Center Agent (Vendors)” and attach a detailed CV with the correct e-mail address and telephone contacts. All written applications and CVs should be submitted to email@example.com.