This job has been expired
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Training and Team Incentive
- Define the training strategy for maximizing sell-out in-store.
- Fostering collaboration between brands and ensures consistent category vision and alignment.
- Define, drive and implement top store/pharmacy development program and individual top pharmacy project.
- Define the L’Oréal Dermatological Beauty training strategy including action plan.
- Develop new education and training tools to support the global brand strategy.
- Develop the country’s training program, in line with the marketing plan.
- Training the teams on new modules, engage sales & marketing teams around training.
- Keeping an eye on competition and reporting qualitative feedback from the field.
- Create local initiatives/ special events.
- Organize training for newcomers and upskill knowledge of existing team.
- Online learning strategy and execution (multichannel approach).
- Build strong relationships between teams in the field.
- Work on a B2B communication strategy and support individual pharmacies.
- Develop scientific training tools to train BA’s, pharmacists and pharmtechs.
- Monitor the training budget.
- Ensure the updates of planogram, visuals & artworks, claims, is well rolled out and implemented in store.
- Ensure proper expression of the dermo cosmetics category in store.
- Craft category recommendation to educate stakeholders.
- Making analysis on brand (and competition) visibility in store to adapt and improve together with the local brand and commercial teams.
- Track stock levels in store and work in close collaboration with the sales team to ensure all stores are well furbished.
- A Graduate with a degree in sales, marketing, or any scientific related field
- Have 1-3 years of experience in a similar role.
- A strong scientific background is an added advantage.
- Prior training and sales & marketing experience in the medical space is an added advantage.
- Proactive and assertive with strong relational and networking skills.
- Affinity to beauty and healthcare related topics, good knowledge of the pharmacy universe.
- Good analytics capacity (Proficient in business analytics, MS-excel etc.)
You must be logged in to post a comment.