Lutheran World Federation
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Schedule deliveries for supply of goods and services to ensure minimal disruption of the day-to-day operations.
- Attend to store enquiries keeping user departments informed of available stocks as well as corresponding stock levels.
- Issue and receive stocks for storage and also ensure timely issuance of the same to the user dept.
- Label stock as received to support easy identification and to protect against theft.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date store records for purposes of accountability.
- Conduct stock checks so as to identify wear or defects, ensure such stock is replaced and accounted for in the books of accounts for cost management purposes.
- Provide suggestions for areas of improvement in the management of stock to enhance efficiency and effectiveness in the delivery of service.
- Arrange received goods in the store to support ease of accessibility and retrieval as well as minimize accidents.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in Procurement & Supply Chain Management or related field
- At least 1 year of working experience in procurement
- Relevant Professional certifications – KISM
- Valid driving license.
- Knowledge of current procurement policies, processes and procedures.
- Strong emphasis on keen attention to accuracy and details
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet goals and deadlines
- Proficiency in MS Office suite such as Word, Excel
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- A good team player with high degree of initiative and flexibility.
A person of high integrity that will model LWF/WS Kenya Somali Program core values:
- Dignity and justice
- Compassion and commitment
- Respect for diversity
- Inclusion and participation
- Transparency and accountability
You must be logged in to post a comment.