Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- You will ensure compliance with EHS laws, regulations, best practices, and internal procedures in Kenya and support other M-KOPA entities.
- You will develop and support the implementation and embedding of health and safety policies, processes, and procedures.
- You will champion EHS activities and standards and support M-KOPA to achieve high safety standards in Kenya and support other M-KOPA markets.
- You will manage EHS KPIs to track progress and advise M-KOPA management on emerging health and safety risks and develop and implement mitigating plans.
- You will support the management of EHS investor compliance obligations.
- You will coordinate M-KOPA’s EHS management initiatives including risk assessments, training and sensitization programs, and employee-led health and safety committees among others.
- You will lead EHS audits and inspections developing corrective and preventative action plans as needed.
- You will conduct periodic reviews and audits (both internally and externally) and implement findings in a timely and effective manner.
- You will update the monthly and quarterly submission of EHS reports.
- You should have a university qualification in a relevant discipline including environmental health & Safety management, security management, risk management, or relevant professional qualifications.
- Have recognized EHS Certifications and in-depth knowledge of EHS law, regulations, guidelines, and international best practices.
- You should have at least three (3) years of experience as an EHS professional working in a warehouse an advantage.
- Have a strong track record of performing and overseeing EHS risk assessments, audits, action plans, and maintaining an EHS action and reporting system.
- Have strong written, verbal, communication, decision-making, and analytical skills.
- Having a valid driving license is an added advantage.
- Willingness to travel.
- Great compensation package
- Private health insurance (inpatient outpatient, maternity, eye care, and dental)
- Group Life Cover
- Hybrid working
- Airtime allowance
- WIFI payment up to 5 Mbps monthly
- 21 days per annum (excluding public holidays). Annual leave is accrued at the standard rate of 1.75 days per month